CHANGE 3 WORDS AND CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE


WORKOUT WEDNESDAY


A Midweek Spiritual Workout with
Fr. Marino H. Msigala, O.F.M. Capuchin


CHANGE 3 WORDS AND CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE


Instead of saying, “I have to…”

Start your day by saying, “I get to…”

I get to go to work and earn money.

I get to exercise and be healthy.

I get to see my friends.

I get to visit my family.

I get to talk with people I love.

I get to eat a good meal.

I get to experience something new.

I get to help another person.

I get to go to church.

I get to live another day.

On this SPIRITUAL WORKOUT WEDNESDAY, remember that tomorrow is not guaranteed. “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.” (Proverbs 27:1). Make the most of each day. Start each day with “I get to…” I can…” “I have another chance…” Then, make the most of it. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIS PLAN IS THE RIGHT PLAN FOR YOU

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH

TEN WAYS TO LOVE