IF YOU DON’T KNOW, MAKE IT A PRAYER


WORKOUT WEDNESDAY

A Midweek Spiritual Workout with
Fr. Marino H. Msigala, OFM Capuchin


IF YOU DON’T KNOW, MAKE IT A PRAYER



Did you know there’s a prayer

called the “I DON’T KNOW” prayer?


Just go somewhere quiet

And sit at the feet of God

And say, “I don’t know.”

 

I don’t know where to go from here.

I don’t know what is happening.

I don’t know how to process this.

I don’t know what to do with these feelings.

I don’t know how to handle this situation.

I don’t know if I can survive this.

I don’t know when things will change for me.

I don’t know how things will end up.

I don’t know if there is any help for me.

I don’t know if anyone cares about me.


Then, with whatever little grain of faith that you have, say,

“BUT YOU KNOW.”

Just leave it there.

God hears your prayer.

On this SPIRITUAL WORKOUT WEDNESDAY, if you know that God knows, say “Amen.” That’s all there is to it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

6 RULES OF LIFE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH