IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND

WORKOUT WEDNESDAY

A Midweek Spiritual Workout with
Fr. Marino H. Msigala, OFM Capuchin

IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND

One day, a man was crossing a bridge, But he was afraid.

So he looked up to God in heaven and asked,

“Can I hold Your hand so that I may not fall?

God answered, “No, my child, I will hold your hand.”

The man asked, “What’s the difference?” 

God replied, “If you hold My hand and you waver,

you might let go, but if I hold your hand, no matter what happens,

I will never let go.”

On this SPIRITUAL WORKOUT WEDNESDAY, with Isaiah 49:16, remember, “Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of My hand…”  And with the psalmist in Psalm 139:10, “Even there, Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.” Consider what it means to be held in God’s hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

6 RULES OF LIFE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH