THE MEMORARE PRAYER


WORKOUT WEDNESDAY

A Midweek Spiritual Workout with
Fr. Marino H. Msigala, OFM Capuchin

THE MEMORARE PRAYER

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

 

On this SPIRITUAL WORKOUT WEDNESDAY and throughout the month of May, pray the Memorare to the Blessed Mother. Because Mary is a human mother, She can sympathize with us.  Because She is the Mother of God, She can most certainly help and assist us. Without Mary, we cannot succeed. With Mary, we cannot fail.  Because She is His mother, She cannot say that She cannot. Because She is our mother, She will not say that She will not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

6 RULES OF LIFE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH