AN ATHEIST’S VIEW OF LIFE

WORKOUT WEDNESDAY

A Midweek Spiritual Workout with Fr. Marino H. Msigala, 
OFM Capuchin

 




AN ATHEIST’S VIEW OF LIFE

I will live my life according to these beliefs.

God does not exist

Is just foolish to think

That there is a God with a cosmic plan

That an all-powerful God brings redemption and healing to the pain and suffering in the world Is a comforting thought.

Is only wishful thinking.

People can do as they please without eternal consequences.

The idea that I am deserving of Hell

Is a lie meant to make me a slave to those in power because of sin

“The more you have, the happier you will be.”

Our existence has no grand meaning or purpose

In a world with no God

There is freedom to be who I want to be

But with God

Everything is fine

It is ridiculous to think

I am lost and in need of saving.

On this SPIRITUAL WORKOUT WEDNESDAY, learn a Christian’s view of life. Reread the statement above, but this time, read each sentence from the bottom to the top. It will turn your thinking and maybe your life upside down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

6 RULES OF LIFE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH