THE PSALM 23 FOR BUSY PEOPLE

THE PSALM 23 FOR BUSY PEOPLE

The Lord is my pacesetter; I shall not rush,

He makes me stop and rest for quiet intervals.

He provides me with images of stillness, which restore my serenity.

He leads me in the way of efficiency through calmness of mind,

And His guidance is peace.


Even though I have a great many things to accomplish each day

And crisis may pile upon crisis

I will not fall apart because His presence is here,

His timelessness, His all importance will keep me in balance.

He prepares refreshment and renewal n the midst of my activity.

He anoints my mind with His oils of inspiration.

My cup overflows.

Surely harmony and effectiveness shall be the fruit of my hours,

For I shall walk in the peace of the Lord

And dwell in His house forever. 

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

6 RULES OF LIFE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH