OUR TRIUNE GOD

 


WORKOUT WEDNESDAY

A Midweek Spiritual Workout with
Fr. Marino H. Msigala, OFM Capuchin

OUR TRIUNE GOD

Celebrate the Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity with this prayer:

Glory be to the Father,
Who by His almighty power and love created me
in His own image and likeness.

Glory be to the Son,
Who by His Precious Blood redeemed me,

delivered me from hell,
and opened the gates of heaven to me.



Glory be to the Holy Spirit,

Who sanctified me at my Baptism,
and continues to bless me through the Sacraments

and graces that He offers me each day.

Glory be to the Three adorable Persons of the Holy Trinity,
now and forever.

On this Spiritual Workout Wednesday, meditate on the mystery of the Holy Trinity and pray the Glory Be each day during this week.


Glory be to the Father and
to the Son and
to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning,
is now and ever shall be 
world without end.
Amen

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH

NOVEMBER: MONTH OF REMEMBRANCE