I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT…

WORKOUT WEDNESDAY

A Midweek Spiritual Workout with
Fr. Marino H. Msigala, OFM Capuchin
 

I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT…

I often judge others…

I gossip about others…

I am impatient and impulsive…

I fail to trust God’s plan for my life…

I sometimes become angry with others…

I am bitter about past regrets…

I find it difficult to forgive myself and others…

I am jealous of others’ success…

I don’t pray enough…

I am not generous to others…

On this SPIRITUAL WORKOUT WEDNESDAY, remember that being a Christian doesn’t mean you’re perfect. It does mean you are striving. It does mean you are living in hope. It does mean God will give you His grace, and that is sufficient for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

6 RULES OF LIFE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH