THE SERENITY PRAYER

WORKOUT WEDNESDAY

A Midweek Spiritual Workout with
Fr. Marino H. Msigala, OFM Capuchin
 

THE SERENITY PRAYER


God grant me

the SERENITY to accept the

things I cannot change;

the COURAGE to change the

things I can;

and the WISDOM to know the

difference.

Living one day at a time,

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world

As it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right

If I surrender to His Will,

So that I may be reasonably happy in this life

And supremely happy with Him Forever and ever in the next.

Amen.

~ attributed to Reinhold Neibuhr, 1892-1971

On this SPIRITUAL WORKOUT WEDNESDAY, practice serenity, pray for courage, and seek wisdom so that you can be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Christ in the next. Be the change you seek!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

6 RULES OF LIFE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH