THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD: An Interpretation


The Lord is my shepherd…RELATIONSHIP

There is nothing I lack…SUPPLY

He makes me lie down in green pastures…REST

He leads me beside still waters…REFRESHMENT

He restores my soul…HEALING

He guides me along right paths…GUIDANCE

For His name’s sake…PURPOSE

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…TESTING

I will fear no evil…PROTECTION

For You are with me…FAITHFULNESS

Your rod and Your staff comfort me…DISCIPLINE

You prepare a table before me in front of my enemies…HOPE

You anoint my head with oil…CONSECRATION

My cup overflows…ABUNDANCE

Surely goodness and mercy will pursue me all the days of my life…BLESSING

I will dwell in the house of the Lord for endless days...HEAVEN



 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN WAYS TO LOVE

6 RULES OF LIFE

FACING OUR LITANY OF FEARS WITH FAITH